Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Toddler Tales - State Fair Photos

Last week we went to the state fair, but I am only now getting to post it up! Baby Girl had a great time, though I'm pretty sure she was frustrated that she was confined to her stroller for the most part.

Normally, Brit and I love watching several of the shows, but this year, since we had our baby girl along with us, we had to skip them.

We both got our corn dogs, and Brit had caramel apple slices. I got my usual cotton candy to eat on the way home.

Baby Girl's favorite part of the fair was when I took her to play in the water fountain that was next to the auto show. I held her and let her splash her feet in the water. She let me know her displeasure when we eventually had to leave the fun fountain behind.

At the auto displays, I made sure to checkout the Chevy Equinox, which is their 32 miles per gallon SUV. Starting at $22k, it's not a bad deal at all. I loved it! But not time to buy a new car yet, so I will have to wait.

Below are several of our photos. It was a great day out at the fair with our baby girl!

toddler baby girl

Baby girl rolling into the fair! She's excited!

toddler baby girl

Looking at the MOO cows

toddler baby girl

Baby girl getting brave

toddler baby girl

Family shot!

toddler baby girl

She wanted it, but daddy just let her pose with it. I tore off a couple pieces for her :)

toddler baby girl

Mommy and daughter!

toddler baby girl

The fun fountain. She loved it!

toddler baby girl

Pretty woman, pretty flowers.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Those darned strollers! My daughter never liked being confined. Stroller. Grocery cart. Car seat. Yep. Lots of screaming the first three years of her life. Looks like fun. Your daughter is a doll. Nice to meet your wife!

Jenna said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What great pictures....love your blog design
Just out blog hopping on tonight...really should be working... Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog and leave your favorite Christmas song...and enter a great giveaway. Also, a birthday letter to my daughter on my main blog...http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com