Coming back from the ultrasound appointment, I am pleased to say that they found no blood clots within my deep veins or within the varicose veins. The radiologist will review my ultrasound, then dictate his findings and send them to my doctor. At that point, we will decide where to go from there.
Personally, I am hoping that we find some way to remove or close them, because they still hurt. I am on orders not to workout, which is going to be very tough. He wants no additional pressure or stress on that leg in the short term, until we can determine what we are going to do to treat the veins.