Monday, August 3, 2009

Glitz and Glam!

Here is a little known fact about my wife: she makes wedding cake toppers! In fact, she made OUR wedding cake topper. Since that day, she has been asked on many occasions to make more for her friends, and has even branched out to a bakery that is now selling her designs.

So what does she do exactly? Well, her toppers are Swarovski Crystal monogram letters. They are very pretty, especially in candle light and daylight, where they really sparkle. It's gorgeous. Can I say sparkle as a man? I think that's allowed...maybe.

Anyways, here are a couple photos of how she did our cake:

Now, I'm not any wedding planning guru, but I do know that wedding cake toppers can get quite expensive. These are very affordable, and I'm not just saying that because she is my wife! Head on over to her website, www.glitzandglamletters.com to take a look, or head over to her blog to see her post.

No comments: