Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wedding Reception

This week at Kelly's Korner, it is time to show all the wedding reception photos. We had a ton, so I'm trying to narrow it down to a select few!

Our reception was beautiful. Brittany had it all planned out perfectly. The lighting, the table settings, the flowers, the cake...you name it, she had done an excellent job! I think we had about 150 people at our reception.

We had such a wonderful time, so wonderful that it seemed to fly right by!

Our first dance, to I Could Not Ask For More by Edwin McCain

Wedding cake, complete with gerbera daisies and butterflies.

I love this shot of Brittany

Father daughter dance.

One of my ushers, Steven, tearing up the dance floor!

Our flower girl, Emily, was the daughter of one of my good friends at work. She drew this picture to put onto our wedding present. We still have the picture tucked away and kept safe :)

Brittany and Emily on the dance floor. I love this photo!

Brittany tearing up during my toast to her.

Cutting the cake! I was nice, no smearing of the cake on her face :)

Ring-bearer, Jake, and flower girl, Emily, dancing alone on the dance floor.

Brittany dancing with her girls.

Tossing of the bouquet!

And we're off!

For our honeymoon, we took a 5-day cruise to the western Caribbean, hitting the cayman islands and Cozumel. It was so much fun! I can't wait until we can go on another one!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I liked the dancing pics - especially the little ones dancing. Those are always so cute. I've seen a lot of people do the sparklers - wish we would have. Cayman Islands is somewhere we've wanted to go for a while now. We went to Cancun and could see Cozumel from our resort! Beautiful photos.