Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Smile Happy

The minute Savi woke up this morning, she was all smiles. And her beaming little face never stopped until she went down for the night. I love days like today.

I discovered two new tricks she had up her sleeve today, as well. First, my baby girl can now point. She points to just about every thing she can, and even was running around in her walker, hand raised and finger pointed high, as if to say "I'm number one!"

She also just started saying her 'ssssss' sounds really well. It actually evolved into something that sounded like 'shet'. The first time I heard it, I think my jaw dropped. I'm hoping the 'word' fades away, but you never know. This isn't something Brit and I say, so it's just her own little vocabulary. We'll see how it goes.

Here are some more pics from our early adventure into the backyard!

No comments: