Sunday, July 19, 2009

9 Month Photos and Not Me!

So, our baby butterfly had her 9 month photos about a month ago. I was not able to go with my wife to the shoot, but apparently the photographer was a guy who did pretty much nothing to get Savi to smile. Brittany was not happy. So, a couple weeks later, we went back and re-shot them. This time, I tagged along. See, I possess this extraordinary ability to act completely witless, silly, and stupid...all of which make my baby girl smile and laugh! Here are the results!

As you can see, some of these photos have already hit the digital scrapbook! I was too slow! Have to remind myself to get the pics quicker!

This next set is my favorite, and the one with her standing in her 4th of July dress is on my desk, framed for me to see every day!

Britt's dad was a UNC grad, so this shot was for him.

This week has been crazy! But guess what? At least I got to see Harry Potter! Great movie! It was very light hearted and funny for the most part, but the dark scenes were pretty intense. I'm a little surprised at the PG rating. All in all though, if you haven't seen it yet, go see it!

Not Me! Monday

Time for Not me! Yes, I'm a dad, I know...but I enjoy MckMama's blog, too! Sine I work in a Neonatal ICU, her little baby's cardiac issues hit home for me. I see parents just like her walking down the same path, struggling with every decision they have to make. It's wonderful seeing the Mck-Family doing so well!

I did NOT re-make this blog for the THIRD time! I don't know what's wrong with me. First time was with blogger,then I moved to my own dot com name hosting my own site, and now back to blogger. I'll say one thing...maintaining that site was too much work. I'll let Google do the work for me ;)

I did NOT eat a quarter of the gallon of vanilla ice cream at work that someone had left from a birthday party a couple days ago. Going to pay for that with lots of sweat next time I go running.

And finally, I did NOT kill 21 flies on Thursday. TWENTY ONE! Ugh. Call me the Fly Assassin.

Head over to MckMama's blog at mycharmingkids.net to see more Not Me's!

2 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

Awww, you have a beautiful baby girl! Those pictures are so precious! How nice to see a daddy who brags about his little girl.

Unknown said...

stopping by from MckMama's blog.

Your lil girl is adorable! Love the 4th of July pics and the 2nd pic you have of her smiling and clapping! adorable!!

Bless you for the work you do in the NICU. My twins were born 6 weeks early and spent 2 weeks in our NICU. We thankfully did not face any major medical challenges, but it was still an overwhelming time!